• All projects must complete an initial clarification/planning/strategy meeting. This is to plan the project’s purpose(s), requirements, possible solutions, approaches, scheduling, budgets, vendors, direct costs, delivery, special needs, etc. This meeting/strategy can be done in person or over the phone.
• We’d like to know your vision, hopes & requirements for the project & what pieces you already have ready for use. This information let’s us know the project’s starting point and the requirements of your project & what you expect from us. We’ll then be able to provide you with an estimate and set up a project plan ready for your review, feedback, & eventual acceptance & approval.
• Consultations: Get your project off to a powerful start – meet with our project manager! The first 30 minutes are FREE! If you wish to continue on, an agreed upon fee will be charged. Entering into a project agreement will include consultation fee.
• A deposit of 50% of the project’s accepted estimate is required before EXPAND can begin working on project(s). The balance of the project fees are then scheduled to be paid at specified project milestones & are due prior to completion of these project milestones. The final project payment must be received prior to project entering the final fulfillment phase. If the project is cancelled or postponed by client, for any reason, after EXPAND has begun working on project, there will be no refunds. (Thus, a project cancellation fee applies.) ANY returned checks due to insufficient funds or ANY other account problem(s), will reslut in an additional charge of $75 being added to the project as a Returned Check Penalty Charge PLUS an additional $25 Penalty Charge for each resulting transaction problem caused to EXPAND’s financial interests due to the said returned check. The penalty charges are due immediately and work will resume on the project(s) upon receipt.
• All projects include 2 proofing cycles with sign-off on the 3rd proof. Proofing the project during the creative & art production phase may be done electronically or in hard copy form, whichever is mutually best. Client approval of the project(s) in the creative & art production phase is required before the project(s) can proceed forward to the next phase(s).
• All marketing projects possess evolving elements, thus, adjustments to the project’s plan, schedule & budget may be required.Client accepts full financial responsibility for any additional costs incurred due to any client approved changes made to the project’s initially approved plan, schedule &budget after the project has begun.
files used as the final
for the project is the
property of the client
when project is paid in
full. Final art
files are those approved
by client & used for
the final fulfillment
stage of the project.
A copy of the final art
file(s) in their final
format(s) are provided
to client upon request
after the project is closed.
• EXPAND archives final art files. EXPAND is not responsible for lost or damaged files in the case of lost or damaged files whether in the clients possession or EXPAND’s possession. Additional requests for copies of final art files incurs an office service fee – for time spent – & a materials & delivery fee. Project source files used to produce final art files are the property of EXPAND.
• Vendor charges: Project estimates are gathered from project vendors. Final decisions regarding vendor use/charges/budgets are made by client. Direct costs may include: printing, duplication, fulfillment, hosting, etc. Payment of direct costs is the responsibility of the client. Vendor charges are either processed through EXPAND or paid directly to the vendor, depending on project needs/requirements.
“Great Success Follows Great Solutions!”